Business Development Manager
Petrolage is currently representing a Multinational firm to search for a top notch Business Development Manager to be based in Lagos Nigeria. See below for details.
– Keep a file on prospective customers based on general information. Be positioned with known subscribers.
– Classify files (stakes…). Manage network of subscribers: obtain information on subscribers and find new partners.
– Widen scope of prospective customers (new segment, widening of the offer…). Influence the commercial strategy of subscribers.
– Find new axes for widening range of subscribers. Conclude regional and national partnership agreements (if possible).
Commercial Action Plans
– Ensure implementation of the regional marketing plan in accordance with national strategic plans.
– Master marketing plan while reviewing priorities (choice of customers, threat from competition…) – Take initiatives in mailing, trade fairs, round table conferences. Ensure there is coherence within the region.
– Propose an optimization of sales resources / development for better regional membership and efficiency. – Review action plan based on the probabilities of success
– Encourage regional orientation.
“Make proposals based on the standard bid and draw from available expertise in the sector. Conclude contracts on some standard businesses and start them.
– Prepare strong negotiation points. Identify who concludes a business negotiation. Be involved in all customer proceedings and in starting operations.
– Optimise trials, make adjustments and finalise trials as quickly as possible. Find solutions to challenges.
– Identify new forms of partnerships and new trends in the market. Identify new offers or customer approaches.”
Work Experience :
Languages: English and French
|Job Category||Business Development|