Position: Human Resources Director
Reports to: ED,HR
Sector: Upstream Oil & Gas
Petrolage is currently hiring for one of its clients to fill the position of Human Resources Director.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- University degree in Law, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA or CIPM membership will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 18 – 20 years cognate experience in general human resources management in a corporate body with at least 8 years as head of department.
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Organizational and planning.
- Providing the safety of the workforce.
- Developing a superior and efficient workforce.
- Developing and managing the Human Capital department.
- Developing an employee oriented company culture, and emphasizes upon the quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Evaluating the appraisals and supervising the human resource issues.
- Providing advice and support to the line managers and employees.
- Maintaining the ongoing development of the human resource procedures and policies.
- Evaluating the performance of the management system.
- Advising managers about the various benefits, programs, and pay issues.
|Job Category||Human Resources|