Senior Bid/Tender Analyst
Petrolage is currently hiring for one of its clients to fill the position of a Senior Bid/Tender Analyst. The incumbent will be reporting to the Assistant Manager, Project Management . See job description below.
Overall Purpose of Job:
Supervising the compilation of bids and collection of projects data and also the planning, analysis and management of projects.
- Puts together technical bids.
- Consolidates and compiles commercial bids.
- Oversees the electronic control of documents.
- Ensures a copy of each bid quotation is submitted on time and placed on file.
- Development of work plans and proposals for project improvement process.
- Enforces project deadlines and schedules.
- Managing project cost
- Supervises the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Reviews ALL tender documents and supervises compilation of materials required for bids.
- Ensures the preparation of pre-qualification bids with standard company information.
- Consistently applies project standards.
- Ensures multiple tasks are prioritized effectively.
- Overseas the implementation of the full components of fiscally running a project successfully.
- Ensures the documentation and analyses of required information data.
- Ensures that project outcomes are achieved.
- Maintains project equipment and assets list.
A minimum of 5 years core experience within the EPC Oil and Gas sector is required for this position.
|Job Category||Project Management|